6 tbsp unsalted butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
8 cups popped popcorn
1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- In a small pan, melt butter. Stir in sugar and cinnamon.
- Let bubble for 3-4 minutes. Add baking soda and stir.
- Stir mixture into the popcorn, stir until coated very well.
- Spread popcorn on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in a 300 degree oven for 14-15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Drizzle with the melted chocolate. Let the chocolate set. Enjoy!