7 cups milk
1 cup heavy cream
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp espresso powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4-1/2 tsp sea salt
1 1/4 cups sea salt caramel chips
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tbsp vanilla
- In medium saucepan, add milk and cream. Bring to a gentle simmer.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder, espresso powder, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Turn heat off and add vanilla, sea salt caramel chips and the semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Cover and let sit for a couple of minutes.
- Whisk very well until all the chips are fully melted. Enjoy!