3 mashed ripe bananas
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup of sour cream or plain yogurt
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, or raisins
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas well. Beat in the egg, brown sugar, sour cream and oil until smooth.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter into the muffin tin and bake in a 400 degree oven for around 20-25 minutes or until top springs back when touched. Transfer muffins to a rack until cooled. Enjoy!