1 1/2 pounds pork shoulder pieces
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 onion, sliced
2 bay leaves
4 chopped garlic cloves
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup white vinegar
1 cup water
- Mix pork pieces, salt and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- Set instant pot to saute. Add the pork in one layer and brown pieces.
- Add the onion and sauce for a few minutes.
- Add the bay leaves, garlic, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and water. Turn instant pot off.
- Cover the instant pot and set knob to sealing. Press the meat/stew button.
- When time is up, turn off instant pot and set knob to venting to let the pressure out. Then uncover. Serve with white rice. Enjoy!