2 tbsp grapeseed oil
1 pound ground turkey
1 onion, chopped
1 chipotle pepper, minced
1 bay leaf
1 tsp homemade poultry seasoning
1/2 tsp homemade pumpkin pie spice
4 minced garlic cloves
1 large carrot, halved lengthwise and chopped
1 cup diced sweet potatoes
1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin puree
2 cups chicken stock
2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 can white beans, rinsed and drained
1 can full fat coconut milk
- Heat oil in large pot. Add ground turkey, breaking up until almost browned.
- Add onion and cook for another 3 minutes or so.
- Add the chipotle, bay leaf, seasonings, garlic and carrots. Stir for a couple more minutes.
- Add the sweet potato and pumpkin pure. Stir well.
- Add the stock, salt, pepper, white beans and coconut milk. Stir well. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for around 10 minutes, or until the potatoes and carrots are tender. Enjoy!