2 Tbsp grapeseed oil
1 onion, chopped
1/2 cup finely diced carrots
2 tsp fresh minced ginger
4 minced garlic cloves
4 cups cold day old Jasmine rice
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp sugar
1/2 cup frozen peas
- In a large frying pan or wok, heat oil
- Add onion and carrot. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in the ginger and garlic.
- Add the rice, breaking up any large chunks.
- Mix in the soy and oyster sauce. Mix well.
- Move the rice to one side, add the sesame oil.
- Put eggs in the sesame oil, stirring until cooked, then mix it into the rice.
- Add salt, sugar and frozen peas. Stir until just heated through. Enjoy!