1 9 inch blind baked pie crust
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 tbsp goat cheese
2 Italian sausages (1/2 pound) out of their casings
1/2 small onion, diced
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp milk
- In a pan on medium high heat, break up sausage and cook until almost fully browned.
- Add the onion and continue to cook until the onions are cooked down and sausage is nicely browned. Set aside to cool a little.
- In a measuring cup or owl, whisk the eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and milk. Whisk until fully combined.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of the cheddar cheese to the bottom of the pie crust. Add the sausage in an even layer.
- Top with the rest of the cheese and crumble goat cheese on top.
- Whisk the egg mixture again, and pour it into the crust. It will look like it’s not enough, but it will puff up during baking.
- Bake at 400 degrees for around 22-25 minutes, until set. Enjoy!