Cake pop batter
Candy melts, in desired colours, and chocolate ones for the topping, melted
Sprinkles of your choice
Candies or chocolates to fill the cone (optional)
Candy or chocolate balls for the top “cherry”
- Poke a hole in the bottom of each mini cone with a lollipop stick. Set aside.
- Roll cake pop batter into 1 tbsp balls.
- Melt some of the candy melts to secure the stick into the cake pop.
- Dip the top of the lollipop stick and stick it into the cake ball. Chill for about 5-10 minutes.
- While the cake balls are chilling, take each cone, dip the top edge into melted candy melts, and then dip into the sprinkles. Set aside to set.
- Dip the cake pops, shake off a bit of excess, and place the stick inside the cone from the top, to go through the bottom of the cone. Before pulling it down all the way, fill the cone (if desired) with candy/chocolate balls/sprinkles/etc, and place then pull the stick down so the cake ball sits on the cone securely. Stand it up in styrofoam or a cake pop stand to set.
- Once the ice cream cones are hardened, melt some chocolate candy melts, place in a piping bag, and pipe in a flower motion on top of the cone to get a drippy effect. Place sprinkles and ball on right away. Put back to let set completely. Enjoy!