1 400g package of mini marshmallows
8 cups rice krispies
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Melt butter in a large surfaced pot. Add the marshmallows, stirring until marshmallows start melting.
- Add cocoa powder and salt. Keep stirring until marshmallows are almost melted.
- When marshmallows are almost melted, add the rice krispies, stirring to get it all coated. Work quickly, as it dries so fast!
- Spread into a greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Spread evenly with greased fingers or greased back of a spoon.
- Let cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!