We absolutely love this vegetable, especially as a topping for when we have congee. The 2 together are a match made in heaven!! Recipe for Congee here-https://www.iftheovenmittfits.com/2019/01/19/instant-pot-chicken-congee/
1 lb gai lan, rinsed and drained
1/2 tsp minced fresh ginger
1/2 tsp minced fresh garlic
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/4 tsp sesame oil
- Bring some water to a boil and salt it.
2. Add the gai lan and boil for 5 minutes.
3. In the meantime, make the sauce. Whisk together the garlic, ginger, salt, sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil.
4. Drain the vegetables well, and pat dry.
5. Place veggies in serving dish, and pour sauce over evenly. Enjoy!!!