-2 tbsp of unsalted butter
-I onion diced
-2 garlic cloves minced
-1 bay leaf
-1/4 teaspoon of chili flakes or one chili, diced
-2 teaspoons of sea salt
-1 teaspoon of cumin (optional)
– 2 cups of Jasmine rice
– 4 cups of chicken stock
– 1/4 cup of tomato paste
Here are the steps to making this amazing dish!
1. Sauté the onions in the butter for a few minutes.
2. Add the bay leaf, garlic, and spices. Stir.
3. Add the stock, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat.
4. Let sit for about five minutes with the lid on.
5. Fluff with a fork at the end. Enjoy!