1 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs ( or oreo cookie crumbs), or you can use a mix.
6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
4 pkgs cream cheese
1 1/2 cups sugar
Zest of 1 lemon
2 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp flour
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 vanilla bean
3/4 cup sour cream
In a bowl, mix the cookie crumbs with melted butter until well combined. Press into the bottom and an inch up the sides of a greased 9 inch springform pan. Bake for 8 min at 350 degrees F. Cool.
1. Add cream cheese to a mixing bowl and mix until smooth, then add the sugar and lemon zest. Mix until incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
2. Add lemon juice, vanilla and the flour. Mix.
3. Add eggs one or 2 at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl a couple of times.
4. Add the sour cream. Mix until smooth.
5. Pour into prepared pan, and wrap pan with foil at the bottom (beforehand) so you can bake it in a water bath. Put the pan in a larger pan.
6. Pour boiling water in the larger pan, so that it comes halfway up the side of the springform pan.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees F for around 1 hour and 25 minutes, or until there is a slight jiggle in the middle of the cheesecake only went gently shaken.
Serve with strawberry sauce, if desired. Link here-http://www.iftheovenmittfits.com/2018/07/13/strawberry-sauce/
Decorate as you like! Enjoy!