2 pieces of sliced bread
Honey Dijon mustard, to taste
Half an avacado, mashed with a pinch each of salt, pepper and fresh lemon juice
About 1/4 cup shredded cheese, or to taste
2 tsp butter, divided
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Spread mustard on bread, then the avocado.
2. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, top with other slice
3. Cut hole in middle of sandwich, take it out, and set aside.
4. Melt 1 tsp butter in pan, put outer sandwich on, then crack the egg in the hole. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. After a minute, put the hole you cut out on pan.
6. When egg cooks s little at bottom, quickly flip it over. Also flip the smaller piece. Sprinkle egg with salt and pepper.
When egg is almost cooked to her desire, remove to plate.